Friday, November 7, 2008

Jaxson's First Hair Cut...

Well we broke down and did it, after being called a girl 8 times on halloween, we got Jaxson's hair cut!!
I thought that i would cry, i have been putting up a good fight till now, but I didn't. I was brave just like Jaxosn, actually I think he did better then me:)
He got right up in the cool car chair and was glued to sponge bob in no time.
I don't even think he realized that he was getting a hair cut.
Here is the first cut and you better believe that i had her save every snip of his hair!

We didn't want to go too short cause we love the curls and wanted to make sure he still looked like his old self.


The TV infront of the chair was a great idea!!


The new Jaxson!!!!
He is so handsome, he looks so big now.
















































1 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Oh my goodness! Jaxon looks so cute. I love his new hair cut.