Sunday, November 2, 2008

baby bow glue


I couldn't wait to put pretty bows and ribbon in Kendall's hair...
What hair?
That is what i thought, till i was surfing the web and found baby bow glue!
Boy was i excited!
Right away i bought some.
This is the results...
My Pretty little girl can have ribbons and bows!
It is fast and easy, and it comes off with water or a wipe,


Here is the link,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...maybe i could try this for Tessa. I don't quite have the itch you do to use bows considering I have Rayna & Clara but c'mon tessa-16 months and not enough hair for a bow???
-Jessica

The Smiths said...

Too cute!! I never had the urge to put bows in Jerzie's hair until she had enough to put some in (because I so expected to have a boy, lol) but I will have to use your advise if this one is a girl :)