I go back to work tomorrow and I have mixed feelings about it. I want to cause I miss wal-mart (I know hard to believe right?) But, on the other hand, I have no desire to leave my kids, I really have gotten used to being at home with them all the time. And I think that I have turned into a good housewife, I hope my husband is happy! So I will see all my fellow co-workers in the morning!
I wanted to also bring up an interesting point to my fellow bloggers, Tabatha you should be able to relate. I was looking for a picture of me to put on my blog (because you all want to see me) and since I do all the picture taking there is very few of me. And most of the ones I do have are not very flattering! You know the birthing pics and the ones when Randy thinks I look funny so he grabs the camera, none of which i need to share. So....
Time Flies
16 years ago




1 comments:
See you at work Nicki! Yes I work a half day on Saturdays now ; )
Post a Comment